Hornady XTP Mag 45 Cal/.452in XTP 240gr Reloading Bullets – 100 Count – Designed for personal defense and medium-game hunting, XTP Mag bullets provide the same controlled expansion, accuracy and dependability that have made XTP bullets a favorite among target shooters and hunters alike. But XTP Mag bullets are designed to take things a step further – withstanding the higher velocities and impacts of ultra-powerful, magnum handguns while delivering even deeper penetration than standard XTP bullets.
- Precise Serrations Divide The XTP Mag Into Symmetrical Sections, Strategically Weakening The Jacket And Initiating Controlled Expansion Even At Low Velocities
- The Gilding Metal Jacket Protects The Nose Of The Bullet, So The Hollow Cavity Functions Properly On Impact And Ensures Proper Feeding In Semi-Automatics
- Total Uniformity Of Core Density Ensures Balanced Expansion As Well As In-Flight Stability
- Expansion Is Controlled By Varying Jacket Thickness Down The Length Of The XTP Mag, Providing A Definite Advantage Over Plated Bullets Which Have A Uniform Jacket Thickness Over The Entire Bullet
- On Revolver Bullets, The Cannelure Helps Achieve Accurate, Consistent Crimping And Are Applied Before The Final Forming Process To Eliminate Any Distortion To The Finished Bullet